Clean out your closet.

Get rid of old cloths that don’t fit and you don’t wear. If they are in good shape take them to a resale shop and get a little cash to put toward your new wardrobe. Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? That means you only wear 20% of the cloths you have. Get rid of the other 80% and simplify.

Filed Under: Uncategorized
View all post written by
By Amber Luebke and Bree McLain, owners of Lotus Salon in Stoughton, WI, have over 35 years combined experience specializing in hair color, accenting your best features and addressing your specific needs. Google+
This author written about (458) articles

Leave a reply

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Google PlusCheck Our FeedVisit Us On PinterestVisit Us On Youtube