Stuffed Alfredo Baked Potatoes
4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
6 cups baby spinach leaves
1 ( 15) ounce jar Classico Fresh
Creamy Alfredo Sauce
12 Roma (plum) tomato,diced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F(200 degrees C). Please rack in the center of oven.
2. Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake until easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to an hour.
3. Heat butter and olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms until they begin to soften and brown. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach is wilted, 3 to 4 minutues.
4. Stir in the Classico Fresh Creamy Alfredo Sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook about 5 minutues to slightly thicken to sauce.
5. Cut a slit in the potatoes and squeeze the sides to loosen the flesh. To serve, pour some of the creamy spinach-mushroom sauce into and over the potato. Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERV ED c 2014 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 9/19/2014