Our Lotus Salon family works very hard to keep you safe and our salon open. PLEASE take time to read our salon guidelines to their entirety as many of these guidelines will affect your visit with us. Please keep in mind these things have been put in place for the safety of our staff and you. Please be mindful and respectful of these guidelines, many of them are difficult for us as well. Please be understanding of this and respectful to everyone, we are doing our best to service you all.
1. We are currently still mandated to prohibit any type of waiting area inside the salon. In order to comply, we ask that when you arrive to the salon, please enter and check in at our front desk. They will then seat you into the styling chair that you will receive your service in .
2. Masks are still mandated to be worn by EVERYONE including ALL children regardless of your vaccine status. Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the salon as it requires you to remove your face mask. Please leave ALL food and drinks in your vehicle. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to borrow you one to use during your visit. Please help us to stay working regardless of your personal beliefs.
3. We are restricted to a 75% capacity. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment that is not receiving a service. Anyone accompanying you will be asked to wait outside.
4. You will no longer be asked to sign your credit card slip, ALL receipts will be emailed, and there will be no appointment cards handed out. This will lessen down cross contact between yourself and staff. Checks and cash will still be accepted. We have in place temporary "sneeze shields" at our reception desks. We will also regularly sanitize these areas in order to keep everyone safe. Ask about our touch free payment option. We offer touch free payments. Our newly updated salon software keeps your card on file in a completely secure manner. This also gives you a check out that has never been faster. If you have not already, give us a call prior to your appointment and let us know you want touch free payments. You can also indicate a tip amount by $ or % that can automatically be applied.
Thank you for taking the time to reacquaint yourself with our salon guidelines. We know these can be disruptive to your salon experience. We would love nothing more than to invite you into the salon, offer you a warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate, and give you a big hug while seeing our smiling faces. We desperately miss these things too. But no matter what, we will do what it takes to be able to continue to serve you. It is worth every discomfort, inconvenience, and mask we are experiencing.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
1. WE GUARANTEE OUR SERVICES.
We feel so confident in our training and ability of our staff that if you don’t love your experience we will refund your money.
2. WE HAVE STYLISTS THAT LISTEN TO YOU.
At each and every appointment our stylists consult with you about you. We listen to your needs, lifestyle, likes and dislikes. It is your time, so it’s all about you. You can expect personal service each appointment.
3. COUTURE DESIGN CREATED JUST FOR YOU.
After finding out about you, your stylist will design a color and cut that will work with your face shape, skin tone, and eye color. This design will reflect your personal style as well as fit your lifestyle.
4. WE ARE EXPERTS IN HAIR COLOR.
Our stylists are extremely trained and continue ongoing education in hair coloring. They understand the chemistry and art of hair color. There is much more to hair coloring than ‘picking a swatch’.
5. OUR STYLISTS TAKE THEIR CAREER SERIOUSLY.
This means not only are they going to try their best to please you but also they continue to educate themselves further. You can never know too much.
6. WE EDUCATE YOU.
We will teach you how to care for your hair and how to style it as well.
7. WE USE TOP QUALITY PRODUCTS.
There is a difference in product quality. We use only products made of top ingredients.
8. OUR SUPPORT STAFF.
We have staff that manages the phones and our reception desk. They help to make your experience with us enjoyable by rescheduling your future appointments so your look will always look fresh, emailing you a reminder a week before your appointment and calling to confirm your appointment the night before.
9. WE PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
We know there is so much more to your experience at a salon than sitting in the chair and getting a ‘cut’. It’s about all the small details that we don’t miss.
Amber, Bree, & Mandy (Owners)
Happily Servicing Both Madison & Dane County